Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term FDD International Limited nor ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Block F Ascot Business Park, Lyndhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 9FE. Our company registration number is 02689858. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. ‘Goods’ means the goods advertised on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. By continuing to access or use this website after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website.
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If payment is overdue, we may cancel any delivery.
- In the event of a failure by any party, because of something beyond its reasonable control the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: